The process of custom lapel pins
1. Design. Send your design drawings/design materials you need to our email: email@example.com We will arrange artwork for you as soon as possible
2, mold making. After confirming the artwork, we will start making the mold. Production time is usually 1-3 days
3. Heat treatment. The mold is sent to a high temperature furnace for thermal treatment
4. Stamping/die casting. Install the frequently heat-treated molds on the pressing table, and transfer the patterned copper sheets or iron sheets to different badge making materials.
5, polishing. Polish the product to make it smooth
6. Welding accessories. Weld the accessories on the accessories of the product to facilitate the use of the product
7. Electroplating. Plating according to customer’s preferred metal color.
8. Fill color. Our general color shade is pantone
9, packaging. The default packaging method is OPP bag, and each product is individually packaged.
10. Ship. We will ship by international express/sea/air